Providing a comprehensive view of the economic outlook and industry perspectives, the 25th European Hotel Investment Conference hosted by Deloitte, was held at The Dorchester in London.
In early November, over 400 of the leading owners, developers, operators and investors from the European hotel industry attended the annual event for the chance to exchange views with peers and to hear from the expert panellists, which this year included Helder Pereira, chairman of RBH.
- Helder Pereira, Chairman, RBH
- Richard Solomons - Chief Executive - InterContinental Hotels.
- Frits van Paasschen- President & CEO Starwood Hotels & Resorts. Michael Glennie-President & CEO, Fairmont Raffles Hotels.
- John M. Scott III, President & CEO, Orient Express Hotels.
- Puneet Chhatwal - CEO, Steigenberger Hotel Group
- Cody Bradshow - Senior Vice President, Starwood Capital.
- Coley Brenan-Principal, KSL Capital Partners
- Struan Robertson-Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer, Host Hotels & Resorts
News & Updates
RBH rolls out Too Good To Go scheme across entire portfolio
22 May 2023
In a bid to tackle food waste, RBH launches partnership with the world’s largest surplus food platform, Too Good To Go
IHIF: Doing more with less
17 May 2023
Susan Bland facilitates discussion on optimising workforce productivity and getting the most out of your teams at IHIF's 25th annual conference
RBH boosts luxury portfolio with 200th hotel
10 May 2023
RBH marks its 200th hotel management partnership with the opening of another upscale luxury property – The Municipal Hotel Liverpool
RBH Hospitality Management celebrates 20 years with Crowne Plaza London Docklands
5 May 2023
Celebrating the 20-year anniversary of Crowne Plaza London Docklands under RBH’s management since opening in May 2003
Giving Something Back
RBH wins Springboard’s Health & Wellbeing Award
21 April 2023
RBH picked up Springboard's award for Employee Health & Wellbeing in recognition of its commitment to its people