RBH Hospitality Management sustainability policy
RBH is a hospitality management company that manages over 45 hotels across the UK, from full-service country retreats to limited-service city-centre hotels. We make a difference through operational excellence, however large or small the hotel. We’re always exploring ways to make hotels better for all our clients and our hotel specialists are focused on finding ways to increase guest satisfaction through operational excellence.
RBH care about our people, our guests, and our planet. We understand the need to protect our natural environment as day-to-day hotel operations can have a huge impact on the environment. We aim to follow and champion good sustainability practices, to reduce the environmental impacts of our activities and to give something back to our environment by:
- Ensuring RBH embrace a top to bottom level commitment to sustainable business practices.
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations, and codes of practice.
- Ensuring all staff are fully aware of our sustainability policy and are committed to implementing and improving it
- Ensuring all our hotels achieve Green Tourism accreditation.
- Adopting energy efficiency measures and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of our business activity.
- Ensuring all hotels utilise green energy either through a green energy tariff or through renewables.
- Working with our suppliers to reduce the environmental impact of our guests supplies, hotel equipment and food and beverage.
- Develop more energy-efficient hotels through refurbishment and capital works.
- Facilitating the creation of Green teams and Green champions at all our properties.
- Maintaining an environmental campaign that is communicated to our customers.